Top Chef. Golden Bulls. Acrobatics. Techno. 1920’s Jazz. Sashimi. Can you visualize all of this in one place? Can you guess the venue?? This must-see-it-to-believe-it kind of establishment isn’t in Vegas. It’s here in downtown Dallas. Don’t Tell Supper Club is a new 10,000 square foot supper club that morphs into a pulsing nightclub after 11p. Owner Derek Braun has opened several nightlife concepts in the U.S. and felt that Dallasites could get behind the concept of spending your entire night – cocktails, dinner and dancing – at one location.
- Good for large groups (i.e. birthday and bachelorette parties). NOT good for catching up with an old friend or a romantic date as you’ll just seem rude gazing around trying to take in all of the stimulating sights.
- Book a table for later in the evening so that you’ll be finishing up just in time to start dancing your dinner off.
- Have post-dinner drinks upstairs and people-watch from the 2nd floor balcony.
- The Steak Frites for two people ($60) really could feed three people if you already split another dish but you’ll want to add a second order of their addictive fries to prevent fighting with your friends.
- Dress-up, people! The attractive female servers and all other staff members are so why wouldn’t you?? Would you go out in Vegas wearing flip-flops and shorts? If the answer is “yes” then perhaps Don’t Tell isn’t your cup of tea.