Delectable cuisine fused with fine mixology crafted cocktails provides a mesmerizing and exhilarating dining + entertainment evening experience.
25 years of combined restaurateur and night club operations experience married together to fuse a uniquely mature night time experience. Sophistication – Glamour – Intrigue. Immerse yourself, and SHHH Don’t Tell!
Join all the beautiful Dallas elite for a sensory experience intended to elevate the night on the town!
A cabaret of contortionists, aerialists and dance revues, the sort of spectacle you might find in such clubs in Amsterdam, Miami or New York City.Guide Live
The supper club concept makes a dramatic return to Downtown with gourmet, shareable eats, wildly creative cocktails, beer and bubbly served in one of several spaces within the massive 10,000-square-foot two-story space with original brick walls and touches of whimsy throughout.Zagat
- What is Don’t Tell?
- Don’t Tell Supper Club is a unique sensory experience offering dining and cocktails in an environment designed to engage and tantalize all the senses. With live entertainment every night and a kitchen and bar dedicated to providing the finest offerings to our guests, we at Don’t Tell Supper Club pride ourselves on being a one stop shop for dining, drinks and a night to remember. Eat. Stay. Play.
- Where is Don’t Tell located?
- Dallas Texas. We are at 2026 Commerce Street, adjacent to both downtown and Deep Ellum, right in the heart of all the action.
- When is Don’t Tell open?
- We are open Thursday through Saturday with dinner service beginning at 6pm. Our bar and late night offerings extend to 2am Thursday through Saturday as well. We are also available for private parties and special events Monday through Sunday, year round.
- How do I get a reservation at Don’t Tell?
- We are on OpenTable and also offer a reservation specialist via email and phone
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph: 214.432.8282 Option 1
- How do I host a private event at Don’t Tell?
- For information regarding hosting your special occasion at our venue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.432.8282 option 3.
- How do I reserve VIP Bottle Service at Don’t Tell?
- Please contact one of our VIP specialist at email@example.com or call 214.432.8282 Option 2.
- How do I reach Don’t Tell Lost and Found?
- Please email dining@donttellsupperclub or call 214.432.8282 Option 4.
- What is the dress code at Don’t Tell?
- We prefer a fashionable approach to an evening out and ask that all gentlemen refrain from wearing sleeveless shirts or shorts of any kind. In addition, we do not typically permit overly baggy or ill-fitting clothing, athletic gear or baseball caps on gentlemen or ladies.
- When does the show start?
- At Don’t Tell, we shhh……. don’t tell!!
But there are some guidelines that can help you to plan your next experience with us. During our dinner hour, we typically have live music and intermittent acts that are often guest interactive but still allow our guests to enjoy our fine food and libations in an upscale environment. As the evening progresses, our entertainment becomes a little more risqué and could be anything from a fire breather to a contortionist or a burlesque revue. Each evening is different. As our evening progresses into our club atmosphere, the lights begin to drop and the music gets a little louder. Entertainment continues throughout the night and our DJs keep us all energized while we enjoy the shows.
- What kind of food do you serve at Don’t Tell?
- Currently, under the careful eye of Top Chef Tre Wilcox, we have an eclectic menu in a New American style guaranteed to satisfy nearly any palate. With a dynamic menu that adapts both seasonally and with our ever changing environment, expect to see many of the traditional hearty favorites such as a perfectly cooked NY Strip with truffle fries as well as more delicate offerings such as in house smoked Himachi.
- Is there a Cover Charge?
- While we do have special events that may stray from the norm, we typically do not charge a cover at the door.